Update by user Dec 01, 2013

Methodist has corrected the error

Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2013

I have billing problems due to wrong inflated charges made by Methodist staff, I consider they have committed fraud by overcharges.

Have called repeatedly to correct their mistake but everytime I call new person comes on line and passes me on someone else ....most horrible people, they do not do their job and cover up mistakes made by other staff member.

Methodist Hospital has the worst customer service reps in any industry I have experienced.

They also repeatedly overcharge inflated billing to rip off insurance companies and patients.Then when things are not settled they are quick to turn over accountto their own collection ageny to harrass you for payment ..imagine they commit fraud and then harrass you to pay.

Review about: Methodist Hospital Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Methodist Hospital?

Comments

Forajit3

I am happy to say that Methodist has finally resolved my overcharge and said sorry for the mistake.

Thanks

Duncanville, Texas, United States #682805

The Doctor in Methodist.Dr Starr was the worst.

I was in pain and he said I was makin it up.He did some studies talked to another doctor and the other Doctor found a tumor.

Snap On Smile - What was to be a dream come true became a white elephant in my bathroom inside a case. Snap On Smile "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER DOCTOR "AUTOMATIC OUT OF OFFICE REPLY" will not be BACK until 7/15/2026 Kaiser Permanente "I have been told by six people at Kaiser that my doctor no longer works at Kaiser Permanente & I need to make an appointment with the new doctor I..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more